HOGERTZ Rechtsanwälte Partnerschaft mbB is a partnership with limited professional liability registered in the partnership register of the Charlottenburg District Court under the number PR 1536. Only the partnership’s assets are liable to creditors for liabilities of the partnership arising from damages due to malpractice.
- German address of the law firm:
- Am Kupfergraben 6
Tax ID number: DE338204055
- Members entitled to represent HOGERTZ:
- Dr. Mona Bandehzadeh
Dr. Alexander Hogertz
- Competent Bar Association:
- All lawyers of the firm are admitted to practice under the laws of Germany and are members of the Rechtsanwaltskammer Berlin (Berlin Bar Association), Littenstraße 9, 10179 Berlin (www.rak-berlin.de).
- Dr. Alexander Hogertz is also admitted to the New York State Bar and a member of the New York State Bar Association, One Elk Street, Albany, New York 12207, USA.
- Professional Rules of Conduct:
- Bundesrechtsanwaltsordnung (BRAO)
Berufsordnung für Rechtsanwälte (BORA)
Berufsregeln der Rechtsanwälte der Europäischen Gemeinschaft (CCBE)
These statues are available in German and in English language via the homepage of the German Federal Bar (www.brak.de) under the headings “Für Anwälte” and the subheading “Berufsrecht.”
For Alexander Hogertz the following professional rules are applicable, as the case may be, in addition:
New York Rules of Professional Conduct (effective April 1, 2009).
These and further rules may be reviewed via the website of the New York State Bar Association under www.nysba.org, heading “For Attorneys,” subheadings “NY Codes Rules and Regulations (NYCRR)“ as well as “Professional Standards for Attorneys.”
- Professional Liability Insurance
- AIG Europe S.A., Direktion für Deutschland, Neue Mainzer Straße 46 – 50, 60311 Frankfurt am Main; Hauptsitz der AIG Europe S.A.: 35D, Avenue John F. Kennedy, L-1855 Luxembourg
Area covered by the insurance: worldwide.
Photographs: Lotte Ostermann, Uwe Klössing (www.hoffotografen.de)