Hogertz LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership under English law registered in England and Wales (number OC373736) with registered office at Third Floor, 207 Regent Street, London, W1B 3HH. The German branch of the partnership is entered in the partnership register of the Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, Berlin (number PR 779 B).
The partners/members bear no personal responsibility for the liabilities of the partnership. The indication as “partner” is solely used in order to identify a member of Hogertz LLP. A list of its members is available at the Berlin office.
- German address of the law firm:
- Am Kupfergraben 6
Tax ID number: DE282424699
- Members entitled to represent Hogertz LLP:
- Dr. Mona Bandehzadeh
Dr. Alexander Hogertz
- Competent Bar Association:
- All lawyers of the firm are admitted to practice under the laws of Germany and are members of the Rechtsanwaltskammer Berlin (Berlin Bar Association), Littenstraße 9, 10179 Berlin (www.rak-berlin.de).
- Dr. Alexander Hogertz is also admitted to the New York State Bar and a member of the New York State Bar Association, One Elk Street, Albany, New York 12207, USA.
- Professional Rules of Conduct:
- Bundesrechtsanwaltsordnung (BRAO)
Berufsordnung für Rechtsanwälte (BORA)
Berufsregeln der Rechtsanwälte der Europäischen Gemeinschaft (CCBE)
These statues are available in German and in English language via the homepage of the German Federal Bar (www.brak.de) under the headings “Für Anwälte” and the subheading “Berufsrecht.”
For Alexander Hogertz the following professional rules are applicable, as the case may be, in addition:
New York Rules of Professional Conduct (effective April 1, 2009).
These and further rules may be reviewed via the website of the New York State Bar Association under www.nysba.org, heading “For Attorneys,” subheadings “NY Codes Rules and Regulations (NYCRR)“ as well as “Professional Standards for Attorneys.”
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Allianz Versicherungs-AG, 10900 Berlin
Area covered by the insurance: worldwide, excluding liability claims arising from services or counsel rendered in connection with advice on non-European law or of the lawyer before non-European courts. With respect to liability claims arising from services rendered by our lawyers before non-European courts, insurance coverage is available only in the minimum liability insurance amount required by law.
Photographs: Lotte Ostermann, Uwe Klössing (www.hoffotografen.de)